Google Adwords & PPC
Pay-according to-click on (percent) advertising is truly marketing over the internet in which in advertisers pay the writer when their ad is clicked via the target market. It is also known as fee according to click on advertising. Essentially, in % advertising and marketing your commercials are proven on different websites and if the user clicks on it the advertiser has to pay constant rate for each click.
The fundamental concept behind its miles to force increasingly more visitors in your website and generate extra leads changing them into sales ultimately. It is certainly an outstanding device for marketers who’re inclined to invest and get good visitors to their website main to income.
Learn how to run flash, banner and numerous other forms of classified ads on 0.33 celebration websites.
PPC advertising, Google ad words is simply one of the modules that you will study in this Digital Marketing Training Program.
Pay per click Marketing is one of the booming industries in India and aboard. We all know about Google AdSense and Google Ad words. Google Ad words are the pay per click advertising program by Google in which one has to pay when any visitor clicks on the ads of the business owner. One doesn’t require paying for displaying his/her ads on the network websites of Google. DICC will provide you in-depth knowledge of PPC marketing and also help you to get Google Ad words certificate. Our training program will cover all the aspects of Pay per click Marketing.
We are providing stock pay per click training as per the newest trends in Google. Our PPC course is of the short duration of 20 to 30 hours but we cover all the basics to advance PPC strategies. Our PPC course designed in such a way that you can manage your own PPC accounts and can also lower your budget to a great extent. For more information about the course module.
After the successful completion of the course, students will be able to know:
- How to Manage Your Own Campaign In PPC?
- How to Manage Your Own Adgroup and Ads In PPC?
- How to Use PPC as Business Development Tool?
- How to Make Effective Ads?
- How to Improve Quality Score?
- Understanding Search and Display Network.
- How to Get The Maximum returns on Investment?
Detailed Syllabus of PPC Management Course:
- Meaning of Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC)
- Why there is need to do PPC
- How PPC grow your business
- Google Ad sense and Ad words
- Adbrite, Chitika, Amazon and other PPC programs
- Yahoo, MSN and Google PPC comparison
- Google Ad Words structure
- Set-up a PPC Campaign
- Google Ad word Account Structure
Create PPC Campaign
- Setting up a PPC Campaign
- Google Ad word Account Structure
- Setting up an Ad group within campaign
- Using My Client Centre (MCC)
- CTR, CPA, CPM
- What is Impression?
- How to make an effective ad?
- What is “Cost/Conversion”?
- How to increase CTR & Conversion
- What is Tracking Code?
Keyword Research for PPC
- What is Keyword Research and analysis?
- Researching PPC Keywords
- Importance of target keywords and audiences
- Selecting Keywords according to Geographical location
- Analysing keywords of your competitors
- Finding Keywords popularity & Global and local search Volume
- Categorizing your ad campaigns to Ad groups
- PPC Keywords tools and resources
Create Ads for PPC Campaigns
- Create Impressive and Effective Ads and Ad groups
- Unique Title and character limits
- Measurement of Title, Description URL
- Ad that produces better ROI
- Various examples of Successfully Effective Ads
- Creation of Landing pages and Destination URL’s
Bids Management in PPC
- What is bidding management?
- What is Quality Score in PPC?
- How Quality Score Effect your bids and rankings?
- How to Increase Position in Search?
- Bid for Ad position
- Define Bid for Each Keyword and Bid Management
- User Define bids and Google Automatic Bids
- Importance of bidding techniques
- competitor’s Analysis for bidding
Landing Page for PPC
- What is Landing Page?
- Ads Versus Landing Page
- Important of Landing Page
- Optimize Your landing pages
- How to Increase conversion rates
- What is “Click-through-Rates” (CTRs)
- Use ‘Calls to Action’
- Campaign Performance Reports
- Keywords Performance Reports
- Ad group Performance Reports
- Ads Performance Reports
PPC Campaigns Tools
- Google Ad word Tool
- Keywords Spy
- Google Ad word Editor